||GRYPHON WET BELT SANDER
Glass artists now have a new type of belt sander/grinder available to their disposable for grinding and polishing straight edges. With its large 90 square inches of grinding surface, the Gryphon Wet Belt Sander is ideal for accurately trueing straight edges for your fused or stained glass work or for grinding bevels. The sander's belt runs through a water trough to keep the glass cool while grinding/polishing and eliminates glass dust. The work platform steadies the glass while grinding and is adjustable so you can also bevel glass. Three belts are included with the belt sander; 80, 120, and 400 grit. A variety of belts are available for use with the belt sander for fast grinding to ultra-smooth polishing. The belts are relatively inexpensive; $15.95 for two belts.
The Gryphon Wet Belt Sander offers the following features:
- High Speed DC Motor for fast grinding.
- Simple construction with few moving parts
- Direct drive - no belts or pulleys
- Convenient water reservoir under the lower wheel uses a standard kitchen sponge to keep the belt wet.
- 90 Square inches of grinding surface.
- Three belts included
- Ruggedly constructed of high-impact plastic, aluminum and stainless steel.
- Overall dimensions- 17.5" wide by 19" tall by 9" deep. Weighs 16 lbs. unboxed.
GRYPHON WET BELT SANDER
(#2467) Reg. $349.95
ON SALE- $299.95